Studio City Neighborhood Council
Green Living FairPosted on 04/20/16
Saturday, May 14, 2016
10 am - 2 pm
at Richard Lillard Outdoor Classroom
(located at Valleyheart Drive & Longridge Ave. in Studio City along the L.A. River)
FREE FAMILY-FRIENDLY EVENT in Studio City!
Please walk, run, bike or take public transportation to this wonderful annual "green" event.
NEW this year will be the WORKSHOP tent where 4 informative seminars will take place on a host of topics such as: using rain barrels, safe biking, what energy saving rebates are available (including water efficiency) and maintaining drought tolerant yards and gardens.
Other event activities include:
- Bring your home-made pie to enter the BEST BAKED PIE CONTEST at 10:30 am.
- Receive a FREE shade tree (while supplies last)
- Hear live â€‹music performances by local artists
- Stop by each of the 35 participating schools, nonprofits, civic and city organizations and local associations that want to share interactive activities to information
- â€‹Partake in The Village Garders' RAFFLE!â€‹
The Green Living Fair event is presented by the Studio City Neighborhood Council and The Village Gardeners. And, a huge THANK YOU goes out to sponsorships made by the Sherman Oaks Neighborhood Council and Council District 2, Councilmember Paul Krekorian.
Questions? Email [email protected]
Follow SCNC on Facebook at www.facebook.com/StudioCityNC