Government Affairs Committee
Barry Johnson, Government Affairs Committee Chair
GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
• Barry Johnson (Stakeholder, Acting Chair)
• Jeff Carter (Stakeholder)
• Rick Rosner (Stakeholder)
• Susan Hammar (Stakeholder)
• Richard Niederberg (Board Member)
• Brandon Morino (Board Member)
• Scott Mandell (Vice President, Board Member)
• Randall Fried (President, ex-officio)
It is the mission of the Government Affairs Committee to review city, county, state and federal legislation which can affect Studio City Stakeholders. The committee produces Community Impact Statements, Draft & Final Environmental Impact Statement Reports, and Motions to be presented to the Board for final approval.
Government Affairs Committee meetings are normally held at 6:00 pm on the 1st Wednesday of every month or as the need arises. All are welcome at these meetings; you do not have to be a committee member to attend.
Please email us if you are interested in joining the SCNC Government Affairs Committee or have an issue you would like us to take up.
Meetings (Agendas, Minutes, Documents)
→ View Calendar
Minutes for Board and Committees are available to view in the Studio City Neighborhood Council's office.
If you wish to setup a meeting to access these minutes please call (818) 655-5400.