Public Safety Committee
SORRY THIS PAGE MAY BE OUT OF DATE. WE ARE WORKING ON IT. STAY TUNED!
PUBLIC SAFETY COMMITTEE
Michael Piscitelli, Committee Chair
Rachel Tobias, Co-Chair
The mission of the Public Safety Committee is to create an ongoing dialog between stakeholders, local law enforcement and elected leaders in an effort to foster a safe living and working environment for the community.
Public Safety Committee meetings are normally held at 7:00pm on the 4th Thursday of the month, or as the need arises. Meetings are held at CBS Studios, Studio City.
Current Committee Members:
- Michael Piscitelli (Stakeholder, Chair)
- Rachael Tobias (Stakeholder, Co-Chair)
- Patrice Berlin (Board Member)
- Alex Izbicki (Board Member)
- Marsha Newman (Board Member)
- Patty Kirby (Stakeholder)
- Patrick Lewis (President, ex-officio)
Please click here
if you are interested in joinining the SCNC Public Safety Committee.
Meetings (Agendas, Minutes, Documents)
→ View Calendar
Minutes for Board and Committees are available to view in the Studio City Neighborhood Council's office.
If you wish to setup a meeting to access these minutes please call (818) 655-5400.